Well you guys REALLY want a break in Kellys Resort & Spa!
We had literally thousands of entries to this month’s competition, with so many great suggestions for what makes Wexford famous.
We threw all entries into a giant virtual hat and we’re delighted to announce this month’s lucky winner:
Caroline Lawlor, Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow.
with her answer: Strawberries, Beaches and Hurling
Now for our 5 lucky runner’s up:
1. Joe Duffe, Templemore, Co. Tipperary. Answer – Strawberries
2. Clyde Phayres, Gorey, Co. Wexford. Answer – lovely stawberries,any place u go u can see them a long the road side for sale,plus we hav beautiful sunny costline with lovely sandy beaches and not to forget our lovely hotels and spas….
3. Caroline Gilligan, Dunboyne, Co. Meath. Answer – Beautiful Strawberries
4. Marion Buggy, Naas, Co. kildare. Answer – Wexford is famous for being Irelands Sunny Southeast
5. Orlagh McGrath, Sandyford, Co. Dublin. Answer – Strawberries!